If the company willing to employ me as S PASS, Do i need to cancel my work permit first as domestic helper?

by  |  earlier

0 LIKES UnLike

B'coz i heard from other people that once we have a record here as a domestic helper its not so easy to have a profession job here b'coz the immigration wont grant us. is it true? though i sacrificed to study here and got a diploma? and my employer fully supported for me to have a profession job here.




  1. You don't cancel your work permit first. Go down to the ministry of Manpower, and apply the S Pass. (Because you won't know, can you get S Pass). If you are successful, they will terminate your Work Permit.

Question Stats

Latest activity: earlier.
This question has 1 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.
Unanswered Questions