How do I request to expedite my I-129F petition.?

by  |  earlier

0 LIKES UnLike

I would like to submit a request to expedite my I-129F petition for K-3 visa. Where do I get the information about it, and what form has to be filed. let me know if you have filed one and your experience. Thanks very much.




  1. How long since you applied for K3?

    Unfortunately you can't have an expedite service for it unless under special circumstances such as you have a pending case for over 1 year then you can contacted your senator to help inquiring about it to the USCIS office. Other than that I don't see any way to expedite it.

    Good luck!

Question Stats

Latest activity: earlier.
This question has 1 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.