Getting rid of enlarged nipple area

by  |  earlier

0 LIKES UnLike

I weigh a little below the normal weight for my size, 147 at 6 foot 1, I have abs, and a lot of muscle under the nipple, I'm 18 years old, which apparently is 1 or 2 years past this phase, but I still have tiny ****, over my pecs. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, but I wanted to know.. Is the only thing to do if I have Gynocromastia (sp?) to get costly and dangerous surgery? thanks in advance.




  1. if its not causing a health problem dont do it its not worth the surgery ..

  2. Yes. Cosmetic alteration is surgery. If you don't want it, correct it by surgery of course.

Question Stats

Latest activity: earlier.
This question has 2 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.
Unanswered Questions