GHI health care policy for children under care?

by  |  earlier

0 LIKES UnLike

Hello i am 19 years old. My mother has GHI insurance. Since i am over the age of 18, i must be a full time student registered in college. My question is are there any other ways to stay covered other then being a full time student because i may not be able to attend college next semester but i NEED to have my medical coverage.




  1. Well, the other way to stay covered, is to get a full time job with health insurance benefits.

  2. There are other ways to be covered.  I know of a company called ameriplan.  They are a medical benefits company.  They do not turn you away due to age or illness or any reason.

Question Stats

Latest activity: earlier.
This question has 2 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.