I need a good and afordable lawyer in Philly who can set upa Int'l LLC and personal property trusts?

by  |  earlier

0 LIKES UnLike

starting a import/export biz and want to hold assets in personal property trust, need a good affordable lawyer in Philly to help any referals?




  1. You can form a Delaware LLC, and do it online. They can also assist in setting up the trust.   I used them to form a LLC, and was very happy. Plus, it saved me the cost of a lawyer.

  2. If your bank handles letter of credit, that's the best place to start. However, some banks charge more than others, so it would be a good idea to check around.

Question Stats

Latest activity: earlier.
This question has 2 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.