Land registration in India with out personal appearance?

by Guest65391  |  earlier

0 LIKES UnLike

I am planning to buy a plot in Bangalore and I am staying in US. Just wanted to know whether i can register the plot on my name without going to India. If so can some one tell me the process.

Thank you





  1. You have to give a "power of attorney" to the person who will appear on your behalf for registration.

  2. u can nominate some one by giving him/her as your power of attorney holder. he.she can execute the deed on your behalf.but it better be a very very reliable person, other wise the same person can also sell your property without telling you and pocking all the proceeds. if u want to be totally safe. be present  yourself

Question Stats

Latest activity: earlier.
This question has 2 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.